What do you think it takes in terms of skills and qualifications to be a successful Sales & Marketing Lead in a tech company? If you know the answer and are ready to put it in practice. We are looking for an out of the box thinker Sales & Marketing Lead like You to join our multicultural, fully remote team, and who can take our company to the next step.
Who are we?
At Adereso we are building a customer service software for messaging and social media, making operations easier with automation, ticketing, and analytics in one single place.
What will you do?
- Grow and build the marketing and sales team ensuring we have proper leadership and onboarding in place across the organization.
- Inspire and manage a team of high performing Marketers, Sales Development Representatives, and Account Executives.
- Drive new sales growth through successful leadership, organizational planning, and outstanding execution of go-to-market programs (Enterprise sales, business development, demand generation, partner program).
- Manage buyer journey end-to-end, driving continued improvement in customer acquisition programs.
- Deliver creative, effective campaigns and marketing programs to drive awareness and lead generation.
- Evaluate, procure, and implement sales and marketing tools.
- Use data and insight to refine sales processes.
- Set OKRs that are consistent with that agreed-upon strategy, drive execution on the team to achieve those targets consistently, and create a high-performance, accountability culture.
- Drive business cadence for forecast calls, functional review meetings, deal review, customer account reviews, weekly team meetings, and quarterly business reviews.
- Represent Adereso as appropriate at external conferences, media, webinars, and PR events.
- Collaborate closely with operations and other product management, sales, and marketing stakeholders to strengthen operational components around customer acquisition and sales.
What are the requirements?
- Sales growth-oriented leader who drives fast change and growth within 3 to 5 years of relevant leadership in SaaS/Cloud software platforms.
- Enterprise/mid-market rich experience including having a well-regarded reputation in the Latam market and strong connections/relationships with large customers.
- Exceptional collaboration, relationship-building, and interpersonal skills – with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management.
- Ability to define, develop and lead go-to-market programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Curious, empathetic, fast learner who thrives in a continuous change environment.
- Bilingual required (English & Spanish). Portuguese is a plus.
Do you want to be part of a start-up that values creativity, entrepreneurialism and continuous learning? Then apply now!