We are looking for a remote and experienced and tech-savvy Customer Success Lead like yourself to take our company to the next level! The ideal candidate is passionate about the final customer, detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, independent thinker and natural fixer.
Who are we?
At Adereso we are building a customer service software for messaging and social media, making operations easier with automation, ticketing, and analytics in one single place. We are a fully remote company with a multicultural and innovative team.
Responsibilities may include:
- Grow and build the customer success team ensuring we have proper leadership and onboarding in place across the organization.
- Inspire and manage a team of high performing Account Managers and Customer Success Managers.
- Develop and train the team on negotiation and closing, deliver value propositions, manage momentum through the sales cycle, and establish rapport with customers.
- Own and evolve the customer journey, including onboarding, adoption, retention, and expansion with an emphasis on defining and demonstrating value to drive business growth.
- Lead negotiations and conflict resolution for all business aspects with customers.
- Create and roll out structures and processes to support a revenue-driven organization.
- Drive additional sales and retention through successful leadership, organizational planning, and outstanding execution of customer success initiatives (e.g. monthly business reviews).
- Set OKRs that are consistent with that agreed-upon strategy, drive execution on the team to achieve those targets consistently, and create a high-performance, accountability culture.
- Drive business cadence for forecast calls, functional review meetings, deal review, customer account reviews, weekly team meetings, and quarterly business reviews.
- Collaborate closely with operations and other product management, sales, and marketing stakeholders to strengthen operational components around retention insights, renewals, and customer health and adoption metrics and tools.
- Represent Adereso as appropriate at external conferences, media, webinars, and PR events.
- Sales growth-oriented leader who drives rapid change and growth and possesses 3 to 5 years of relevant leadership in SaaS/Cloud software platforms.
- Enterprise/mid-market rich experience including having a well-regarded reputation in the Latam market and strong connections/relationships with large customers.
- Exceptional collaboration, relationship-building, and interpersonal skills – with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management.
- Ability to define, develop and lead retention and expansion programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Curious, empathetic, fast learner who thrives in a continuous change environment.
- Bilingual required (English & Spanish). Portuguese is a plus.