The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for our customer’s first impressions of our Customer Success team. He/she should respond to new customer inquiries, provide education and efficient user support primarily via email tickets, chats, and calls. Responsibilities include project planning, user training, researching and analysis, documenting Adereso’s user guides, and communicating to users.
What will you do?
- Onboard new B2B customers to our SaaS customer service platform.
- Leading kick-off meetings and project planning for configuration of process workflows.
- Conducting customer coaching and training during 30, 60, 90 day onboarding schedules.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ business and operational needs.
- Proactively provide insights/ideas and analysis based on customer objectives.
- Become an expert on our platform Desk and our API.
- Liaise with technical and non-technical teams internally to tailor onboarding to client needs.
- Share suggestions, complaints, and ideas directly with our Product team - they thrive on regular feedback.
- Learn success stories and new use cases for our technology from these new customers, and share these with our internal teams.
- Be an active participant in internal meetings, lending expertise and being the “voice of the customer”.
What are the requirements?
- At least 6 months of experience working in a software company in customer service or sales.
- Project management skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interest in CX and AI.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality.
- Intermediate English.
What's in it for you?
We hire only the best, and we also want to give you the best. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow every day while working with a collaborative, inspiring and creative team.
We offer a competitive base salary, and a variety of benefits such as complementary health insurance, 20 extra days off, and continuous training opportunities.
If you want to be part of our team, apply now!