At Adereso we're looking for a creative, experienced Content Writer based in Latin America to join our Customer Success Team.
What will you do?
- Become knowledgeable in the Adereso solutions for the enterprise and mid-market.
- Gain an understanding of, and define Adereso’s competitive landscape across Enterprise and Mid-market segments.
- Create competitive content starting with discovery of information, create story/narrative around Adereso’s solutions, select the best form factor and drive the project through design, approvals, and publication.
- Coordinate with the graphic designer on our team to produce professional-grade assets.
- Keep an up-to-date Adereso’s library of internal and external facing assets including sales presentations, messaging frameworks, customer success stories, competitive materials, and more.
- Drive day-to-day alignment with BDRs to ensure they have all the knowledge and materials needed to follow up on marketing generated leads and hand off to Sales teams.
- Develop and communicate best practices on content management and content hygiene to our internal stakeholders.
- Coach new hires and existing sales professionals on content strategies.
What are the requirements?
- Experience in content creation from inception to publication
- 2+ years working with sales teams and competitive storytelling
- Extraordinary time management and organization skills
- Able to manage multiple content creation projects at one time
- Ability to take ownership, prioritize, and efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, both in writing and in project completion
- Creative writing skills with the ability to craft a story to support a competitive selling strategy
Life at Adereso
At Adereso we are obsessed with the end customer, because we are the end customer. We deliver the best customer service experience and provide the tools our clients need to do it. We have a 100% remote and multicultural team, employees from 4 countries, clients in 11 countries, and are constantly expanding.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow every day while working with a collaborative and inspiring team. We offer a competitive base salary, and a variety of benefits such as health insurance, 20 extra days off, and continuous training opportunities.
If you want to be part of our team, apply now!